Data Processing Description
LAST REVIEWED AND UPDATED SEPTEMBER, 2023
This Annex 1 forms part of the Agreement and describes the Processing that the Processor will perform on behalf of the Controller.
Purpose and nature of the processing
Processing Personal Data in the act of providing access to the Vind platform.
The Personal Data to be Processed concern the following categories of Data Subjects:
- Employees of the Controller
- Other users that the Controller invites into their projects or teams in the Vind software
Categories of Personal Data
The Personal Data to be Processed concern the following categories of data:
- Personal Data transferred by the Controller into the Vind platform;
- Personal Data pertaining to the use of Vind technology (e.g. log data, IP address, and correspondence);
- Contact info, name, email, profile picture, job title and responsibilities;
- Additionally, the Processor may Process information regarding the Controller’s employees’ usage of Vind’s technology.
The Personal Data will be subject to the following basic Processing activities:
- Storing personal data
- Consulting personal data
- Transferring personal data
- Updating or changing personal data
- Software testing
- Tracking and processing usage data
For the duration of the Agreement, unless otherwise agreed.
The frequency of the transfer (e.g. whether the data is transferred on a one-off or continuous basis)
Personal Data will be transferred on a continuous basis.
The competent supervisory/authority